Please create an account to get unrestricted access to all content on this Website. The only information required to register is your name, a valid email address, and the years you attended Yohi. (Or any DoD school in Yokohama or Yokosuka, Japan) This is a private site for Yohians worldwide. (Students, Family, Teachers, Staff and Friends)
Anonymous users can no longer browse Forums.
There were some concerns with personal information included in the Forum Posts.
We wanted to ensure the privacy of all our members - - past and present.
When not logged in, all Forums, Comments, and Search Box will be disabled.
All Forums and Comments will show up as being empty.
The Photo Gallery and Videos will be accessible to Anonymous Users.
(This may change at any time -- so please Create an Account )
Many of the albums are only accessible to members who are Logged-In.
All of the forum posts from the original Yohi Alumni Site have been migrated to this site, and are completely searchable. (Over 12,000 Posts -- Please use the search box, or click the menu link above to browse forum topics by year)
Once you sign up for an account, you will be able to create your own photo albums. There are no size limitations on the server, so please upload as much as you want. (Our goal is to be an online archive of everything Yohi !) Also, registered users will have access to a Private Messaging and Notification System, Member Lists, Yohi Birthdays, as well as a Chat Room. You can also add videos to the site from YouTube. (And much more...)
And finally, this site was built from the ground up, and is not affiliated with any Social Networking Company. The site was built with the Drupal Content Management System at its core, and has been integrated with a stand-alone Photo Management System called Gallery 2.
Looking forward to seeing everyone online!
- Yohi Forum
- Forum Archive (2000-2008)
- Yohi Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Mr. Progar
The Japan Times
- China launches first domestically built aircraft carrier
- U.S.-Japan drills shifting to new ‘normal’
- High court rejects appeal by teachers refused work for not standing and singing national anthem
- NASCAR star Earnhardt Jr. to retire after 2017 season
- Time to act on insights from landmark survey of Japan’s foreign residents
- Help for those seeking left-behind parents in Japan
- Abe-Putin summit in Russia to spotlight territorial dispute and North Korean threat
- Emergence of new generation bodes well for Summer Basho
- The Democratic Party in disarray
- North Korea: Is a ‘grand bargain’ possible?